Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blogging OFW community gets media mileage

Saturday, January 3, 2009
.
You see, I'm still totally clueless. I wanted to post the comment below on Ms Ellen Tordesillas, blog entry on the OFW Awards subject only to realize I had to be registered on WordPress to be able to do so. E paano na to, nasulat ko na comment ko, ilang minutes din yon. Lol. Post ko na lang sa sarili kong blog, link it to Ms Ellen's and hope she gets to read this. Ms Ellen is one highly respected and hard-hitting Filipino journalist. Here it is:

Hi, Ms Ellen!

It's good to know that even Ms Ellen Tordesillas would care to post the OFW Blog Awards. I heard about this event and thought it was something that the OFW blogging community cooked up simply to strengthen the community, for fun and all. And now I realize, after your post, that it is indeed a worthwhile endeavor to keep Pinoy expats connected. I have my own blog and I'm definitely a greenhorn in the blogosphere and for a while there I thought I was doing something inane, even stupid, until I began blog-hopping and found out there is a huge community out there of Pinoy expats keeping in touch with each other in cyberspace.

Have a good day, Ms Ellen!
::: THE PICTURE: If you don't love your wife's hair, you'll be in trouble. Smelling her hair is like sniffing fresh mountain air. Strands of her hair, however, are strewn all over our apartment now so I will have to ask her to wear something on her head when we move into our new house. That's years from now and it gives me enough time to persuade her about it. :)

::: First time to visit this blog? You'll get a better grasp of what all this rubbish is about if you check out my first few posts catalogued by my very own librarian.

3 comments:

Ellen Tordesillas said...

Hi, thanks so much for your comments. It's a good thing Kenji led me to this.

I'm no techie so I don't know why some can't post comments in other blogs easily. I have encountered that problem several times.

I'll post your comment in PFW blog awards thread.

Ellen Tordesillas

Ellen Tordesillas said...

I would very much welcome you to participate in the discussion in my blog.

If you want, I can manually register you. Just e-mail me your user name, e-mail address and password. You can change the password later on once you are already registered.

My e-mail:ellentordesillas@gmail.com

PinoyXfat said...

Wow! Ms. Ellen, I'm floored. The Ms Ellen Tordesillas. Wow, can't get over this.

Will do as you say.

You're doing the country lots of good. We need more journalists like you. One day, when I'm a star blogger (laugh, everyone) I will drive monstrous traffic to your blog. I'm LOLling over that star blogger thing. I'm keeping my toes crossed.

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers

 
◄Design by Pocket