Friday, January 2, 2009

Clueless in cyberspace

Friday, January 2, 2009
.
Call me clueless. Surprised to learn there are thousands of Pinoy expats who've occupied some good spots in blogosphere. And quite popular, to boot. Which gives me a bit of a push to blog on as I plod on with my work that I count on to pay for the condo unit that's been occupying me for more than a month now.

I've been wondering how much rubbish I'm depositing on the Net, talking about my personal goal and what I do to keep myself on track. If it's rubbish, then I'm not the only one. Got to contribute to the making of a mega mural made of rubbish on cyberspace. Lol. Forgive the negative language.

Some of them dish out interesting reads. Lost track of time one afternoon after hopping from one Pinoy expat blog to another, from Canada to Kuwait to Korea to Germany. Others are drowning in mushy stuff and pestering pontifications about how important we Pinoy expats are to the Philippine economy. Yahdah.

Point is: I'm here and let's see how long I can sustain this new-found diversion. You think I'm wasting my time on blogosphere?

Anyway, gotta look for the Energizer guy.

::: For this entry, I drew inspiration from the lively pages of these folks:
pininggapura
Culture something in Singapore
Kabayan Junction
In Germany, confessions
Brgy OFW -- what a name, sweet
Pinay sa Korea
Girl in Canada
Pangit in the States

::: First time to visit this blog? You'll get a better grasp of what all this rubbish is about if you check out my first few posts:
See if I made a purchase on impulse
Poor guy signs a cheque for 4million ++ pesos

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket