Saturday, December 27, 2008

Buying a condo is unwise?

Saturday, December 27, 2008
.
Blogging has sparked in me an interest in checking out other blogs on related topics and this has led me to sites that I think would be useful to people mulling investing in property. I wish I had come across some of their blog posts prior to deciding on buying my own condo unit, but I've no regets really. Sometimes it's just reassuring to know what you think you should know before you make an important decision.

I thought of coming up with a list of these useful sites so people who drop by my blog (and of course I doubt anyone's reading this other than myself) and are cruising the Net for information on investing in property could get an idea where to go to quench their thirst for insights.

The Property Spectrum: It's got short pieces on property investment choices for expat Pinoys. There's an interesting discussion on when it's best to buy that dream house relative to the number of years that an expat worker will have to slave overseas to pay the mortgage.

F. Colayco: I've not read most of his posts but I'm pretty sure he's got this amazing perspective on investing in property. He asks: Is a condomimium a good investment? I hate that piece. Makes me question my own choice. But if you're thinking of buying a condo unit, go visit his blog and minimise guessing.

I'll try adding more sites to this list in future. Subscribe to this page for additions to this list.

You know of any other useful sites? Jot it down here please.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket